« Home | alright here we go » | first of many to come » 

11 April 2006 

right now things that are urkin me ...

... people that cant make up their mind, dont get me wrong sometimes I am not the most decisive person out there but damn ... stop having to consulate with EVERYONE under the moon about the simplest of things!

... stumbling into an office that is so poorly run that you now know why the army is broke, and I mean broke in two ways here people. Broke as in spending too much money because people cant do the simplest of tasks the first time so it requires them to do it five to six times and broke as in not organized in the least bit. But I have been reassured that it will only get worse the closer we get to deploying.

... my alarm not waking me up the first five times it went off!