« Home | i really didnt think this would happen ... » | ahhhh home sweet home ... » | bored ... » | wonderings of my mind ... » | please have fun this weekend ... » | rants and raves ... » | oh so tired ... » | ... mondays kill me ... » | TGIF!! » | back in the grind ... » 

24 July 2006 

back in the lone star state ...

well i made it back in one piece (after a battle with myself at the departing gate of bwi) ... i am not only home sick but bored as hell ... after being with family and friends doing something every night, i come back to the place where there is nothing to do ... so i have alot of time to think ... i really need to go to iraq so one ... i can bank some money while helping other soldiers out and so that i can hurry up and come back ... too much running through the my head to put it all down on here ...

ps- if anyone runs into fate ... kick him in the balls for me ...

I hear ya...

Post a Comment