« Home | arg ... » | I need a shot to the head ... » | sentanced to 4 yrs ... » | Now I know how an addict feels ... » | Sometimes ... » | right now things that are urkin me ... » | alright here we go » | first of many to come » 

27 April 2006 

yet another brilliant idea ...

ok I understand how it works ... hot girls in bikinis, some hot guys wearing the "latest thing", and the rich telling you how to get richer ...

but seriously ... does anyone take these mens magazines seriously. dont get me wrong ... I take some advise they give and every now and then they have some articles I find useful. But what if there was a magazine that was actually made for the everyday man ...

Thats right ... advice that normal guys can take in and use everyday ... investing that a blue collar guy with a wife and three kids can partake in ... and the fashion ... use normal guys ...

I'm not saying that they have to be fat guys or no models at all ... but throw in some regular joes ... and ACTUALLY TAKE ADVICE FROM A GIRL NEXT DOOR ... not some supermodel that doesnt know what they are talking about ... dont get me wrong ... keep hot girls in bikinis and scantly clad wear ... but use real normal girls sometimes please ...

Of coarse everyone would call me crazy and say i'm retarded ... thats until someone else gets this idea and puts it all together ... then thats when i'm really the retard ...


"don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter"

Since when Kip. You have like the worst reflexes of all time.

I've been reading your blog. I can relate. My son is in Germany. He is only 20. He will go to Iraq in June.)

Post a Comment