« Home | "There are only two mistakes one can make along th... » | I really think Bush had something to do with this ... » | quick notes ... » | quick rants ... » | another chapter in my roommates pathetic life ... » | I hit the submit button :O » | santana and steven tyler ... » | I think its a sickness ... » | thoughts ... » | goals ... » 

14 May 2006 

drum roll please ...

Ladies and gentlemen ... *trumpets sounding* ... the roommate has been reassigned to a new unit ... he is going to help with another aspect of our job with the main unit we support ... I would like to thank everyone for listening to me complain and I would also like to thank everyone in my office that told him, "this is going to be a great opportunity" ... [they were all pulling for me ;)] ... its gonna take just a little while longer till he gets new quarters ...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! I was a good son/grandson ... made the phone calls today ... was glad to hear everyone is doing great ... to all the moms out there ... thank you!

Its funny ... they tell us that we are going to iraq ... we all knew it and have come to accept it ... our familys pray that we dont go ... now its to the point where I am looking forward to going and my family has come to accept it and then we get the word ... so far no orders, but prepare to go still ... why would you tell us that ... why ... I want to go now I am going to be disappointed if I dont go ... I would have rather you told me as I was about to get on the plane ... more dramatic that way ... but needless to say ... I am going to keep preparing like we are going ...

speaking of which ... the army is going to pay for me to go ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD for R&R ... right now I have germany and Italy as my destination ... open to suggestions ...

told my mom of my idea ... she said I was crazy ... she said she wouldnt watch her own son if he was on tv ... I don't blame her ... not that I am a bad kid or anything .. but would you want to watch your kids on real world ... I don't know ...

bing bing ... i'm telling you just like that idea add on ... I gotta write this one down ...

I think its been said (i'll have to look it up) ... but really smart people, super creative, etc ... are on the verge of being crazy ... kinda like if someone is kinda crazy ... maybe they are just really close to being really smart ... not saying I am super smart or crazy ... but ideas flow through my head like a sickness ... sometimes I run with it ... sometimes I try to make it stop ... this leads me to something ....

my friend here ... call him ... george ... well anyway george is probly my "best friend" here in the army ... we are different enough to not really get bored but we are always on the same wave length ... and we were talking ... and we both agreed that what we are doing here I the army is great ... the opportunity that has been provided ... the chance to go to iraq and help our fellow soldiers ... but in the same way ... we are kind of ... how do I say this without being taken the wrong way ... being held back ... as in ... we don't use our brains ... we don't really have to think ... and its kinda like a smart kid in a average class ... bored ...

physically the army pushes you I guess ... I find myself pretty good at that ... not in the best shape but in good shape ... its the mental challenge that gets to me ... cause there is none ... and I think thats why my brain always runs with these ideas ... trying to keep itself sharp ... its like my brain is its own self ... <---- i am joking ... i thought that would be funny to put there ... ok back to being a complete waste and watch some tv ... later peoples ...

Sorry, but I am glad you aren't going. I would rather see you safe and bored. I am also glad to hear about your roommate. That makes for a happy day.
Still waiting to hear from my sister.

".....I think its been said (i'll have to look it up) ... but really smart people, super creative, etc ... are on the verge of being crazy

Willie Nelson, a famous country singer has a song that goes in part: "I've always been crazy but it's keeps me from going insane." Smart people usually do live on the edge, are far more creative, and often feel as tho they were "crazy." Dumb people just sit there picking their noses, watching us.:) Never be afraid to say who you are. There's only one of you. That makes you pretty damn special!

Post a Comment