« Home | some thoughts ... » | yet another brilliant idea ... » | arg ... » | I need a shot to the head ... » | sentanced to 4 yrs ... » | Now I know how an addict feels ... » | Sometimes ... » | right now things that are urkin me ... » | alright here we go » | first of many to come » 

30 April 2006 

goals ...

in no paticular order (after I ETS)...

Back to my business and be successful, own season tickets to my hockey and football teams, gain military business, make a major move in the business world, be worth a million dollars, have all the components of my business successful, start a family ... more to come

Dude - I hear you on the season ticket thing. If I had all the money I needed, I would get Sox season tix IMMEDIATELY (if there wasn't a waiting list 4 year long).

Post a Comment