« Home | another chapter in my roommates pathetic life ... » | I hit the submit button :O » | santana and steven tyler ... » | I think its a sickness ... » | thoughts ... » | goals ... » | some thoughts ... » | yet another brilliant idea ... » | arg ... » | I need a shot to the head ... » 

06 May 2006 

quick rants ...

MI:3 ... it was ok ... entertaining ... same ol same ol ...

soooo until the other day I was able to say, "at least Dick Chaney isnt running around saying whatever he wants" ... and then the other day he had to go and run his mouth about russia ... just what we needed at this very moment in time ... thanks Dick!

so I think aol should hire me as a consultant ... I have some good ideas that could turn them around ...

Hi There!!
First, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I'm sorry to read you are (apparently) headed to Iraq. Most of all, I'm sorry America didn't give you leadership at the top that knew something besides ideological insanity, religious hatred, and draft dodging. As a Vietnam Vet, I know a little of what you feel. And don't take the low public support of the war as being non-support of the boots on the ground. Nothing could be further from the truth!! The numbers are a result of the continued incompetence from the Pentagon as well as the White House!!

Take care Guy, take special care. I'll be checking in for sure....
TUA

And then on top of that, he praised Kazakhstan, one of the most brutal regimes on the planet, for their government!

Post a Comment