« Home | sorry for the absence ... » | gearing up ... » | good, bad, indifferent? » | ugh .... » | back in the lone star state ... » | i really didnt think this would happen ... » | ahhhh home sweet home ... » | bored ... » | wonderings of my mind ... » | please have fun this weekend ... » 

15 August 2006 

I'm tired ....

I'm tired ... I'm tired of being sick and feeling crappy ... I'm tired of the armor class that I am in ... I'm tired of stupid people ... I'm tired of dealing with immature soldiers ... I'm tired of not having a car and being broke ... I'm tired of going to sleep every night by myself ... I'm tired of having someone that wants to be with me and they are hundreds of miles away ... I'm tired of waiting to go to Iraq ... I'm tired ... I'm tired of having to take medicine to get a good nights sleep ... I'm tired of waiting to get my tonsils out ... I'm tired of my desktop not working right and my laptop running out of space ... I'm tired of being tired ... I'm tired of not having a normal life ... I'm tired of feeling like I'm not living to my potential ... I'm tired of not getting ideas anymore ... I'm tired of not having my dog around ... I'm tired of being hundreds of miles away from anyone that really knows me ... I'm tired of being hundreds of miles away from people I really know ... I'm tired of not having total control over something so extremely important ... my life ... I'm tired of it being hot ... I'm tired of stress and what stress does to me ... I'm tired of texas and not being in maryland ... I'm tired of complaining ... I'm out ...


thanks for listening ...