« Home | amazing how things turn out sometimes ... » | not much going on ... » | love it ... just love it » | alittle bit of free writing ... (actually wrote al... » | god bless the army medical staff (sarcasm to be no... » | almost forgot to mention ... » | thank goodness i'm a computer dork ... » | finally its over ... » | I'm tired .... » | sorry for the absence ... » 

09 September 2006 

randoms ...

sometimes when the sun shines
its as dark as night
and sometimes when the clouds are dark
rays continue to shine my way

-

i'm licked up so tight
so tight it hurts
i'm looking for the key
or any reason in sight

-

a smile when i walk in the door
a sigh of relief when i hold her tight
a giggle from a corny joke
a look ... a look that says everything

-

in my dreams i see it all
the life i want
the world i need
when it all wears off
and the beep fills my head
i shed a tear
and await for the following night

-

a heart to give
a world to make
a place of happiness
is all i have of me ...

A poetry writing computer geek in Iraq! Now that's gonna be some kind of different!:) You're pretty good at it, too, imo. Hey....IF you can, IF you have time, drop me an email at dpraay@gmail.com.

And I'll understand if it conflicts with the First Nazi's orders...(: Take care, Bro. Take special care!

That was really good. Thanks for sharing it.

Post a Comment