« Home | love it ... just love it » | alittle bit of free writing ... (actually wrote al... » | god bless the army medical staff (sarcasm to be no... » | almost forgot to mention ... » | thank goodness i'm a computer dork ... » | finally its over ... » | I'm tired .... » | sorry for the absence ... » | gearing up ... » | good, bad, indifferent? » 

06 September 2006 

not much going on ...

I have completed all my computer tests and recieved my memo so that i can get finger printed for my security clearence ... other than that we have SRP and color casing ceramony this week and then hopefully they will start giving us half days so that we can start wrapping up loose ends ...

ps - I am going to start up another blog for my family and friends ... if you are interested i will post the link on this blog ... i only ask that you comment on this blog so that no one could follow you here ... none of my friends or family read this blog and i would kinda like to keep it that way ...

pss - my mom is a sneaky person and would stay up all night reading everyones blogs and peoples blogs that posted on your blogs, etc ... i dont need her finding this blog

That is very nice that you are doing a blog for friends and family. I will definitely check it out without commenting. I know about sneaky moms.

well you can always comment on here ... but my mom ... she just take everything to the Nth degree ...

I will comment only on this blog.

Listen, I still haven't heard from Michael. If he left on Mon. how long do you suppose it will be before he has access to phone or computer? I don't know if you will have any idea but I thought I'd give it a shot. I am sure I am being overly impatient.

Post a Comment