« Home | day one ... » | things ... » | an idea that might help ... » | day off ... » | one day ... » | i'm back .... » | well well » | sorry for being away for so long » | sorry for being away for so long » | hey quick check in » 

27 February 2007 

Dick Chaney took a visit over here the other day ... not that I wish harm to anyone ... but I find it funny that at the sound of explosion he ran to the nearest bunker and there was a huge media storm making sure he was ok and blah blah blah ... ask any solider there ... they probably slept through it ... again ... it sucks it happened and I dont wish harm ... but geez Dick ... you cant let them see you scared ...

On a good note ... TUA sent me a link to a story saying that some generals are prepared to resign if we attack Iran ... I am glad to see that some brass are growing "brass" ... it wont stop until someone stops Bush ... he has already given the finger to everyone and has stated that he is the commander in chief and he can do whatever he wants ... he laughed at congress for trying to stop him ... he just laughed ... I have a very bad feeling about this whole Iran thing ... I cant really say much ... I just dont like it ... and I really hope someone does something fast to stop it ... or at least get as many soliders as you can out of here ... cause once it happens ... its not gonna be good ... you thought it was bad now ... just wait until we are stretched even more thin ... dont like it one bit ...

on a lighter note ... started my little story telling ... i might change up the way its written so if you see some changes ... just go with it :P but more to come ... good night blogger land ... I have some outgoing to sleep through ...

I hope someone does something fast too. I'm wearing thin and I am sure you are too. I wish your story was true but you did a great job.
Stay safe.

Funny how they are so willing to put your life on the line for "freedom", but not their own. I really hope that we don't go into Iran. We can't afford it money wise or in lives. Have a very bad feeling about where Pres. Bush has led this country.

Post a Comment