« Home | HOME SWEET HOME!!! » | back already » | home sweet home » | couple weeks later ... » | finally ... » | more not understanding ... » | Dick Chaney took a visit over here the other day .... » | day one ... » | things ... » | an idea that might help ... » 

02 February 2008 

this is getting old ...

Thank you again everyone for sending well wishes my way!!! I cant thank you enough!!!

So from the moment I stepped foot off the plane back home up until the moment I step foot back on a plane to texas, I can say that I couldnt of had a better time here at home. I had the chance to see alot of my family and friends, I attended some hockey games, and I ate and drank like I hadnt had real food in over a year ;) ... so I knew that I had to go back to texas and I can honestly say that its going to be almost as hard to leave tomorrow as it was when I was going back to Iraq.

All these goodbyes are getting old. Being home for so long I was able to get back into a grove and live like a normal person (thats not in the military) ... and now I have to leave it again to head back to the stupidity that we call the greatest army on the planet (it is, but i still hate it) ... all I want to do is wake up one morning and not have to be in the army any more ... its getting old ...

I am going to try and treat tomorrow like just a normal day ... like its not a big deal ... I already have my next trip back home planned ... but once I get on that plane and put on my head phones its gonna hurt ... and thats getting old!

by the way ... georgie boy approved our pay raise ... let me tell you its a good thing he did!

are you going to be based in texas? do you have to go back to the middle east? i am glad that you enjoyed the time you had at home- and i am sorry that it was too short. here we are---still fighting to get you all out of harm's way. at least you got a raise :)

I hear you. I really do. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that you don't have to do another tour.

Hey man I am sure that it is hard, but It will be okay. How much longer till you can leave the Army for good? Don't live it on how much time is left do it day by day. Stay up man.

You're back! So glad you are safe. I've not visited your blog for a while. I thought you may have stopped blogging. My son did because of all the monitoring going on. Anyway, he is out of the army now and getting on with his life. Started his own business and doing well. I think that was probably the last contract he will ever sign with the government. He isn't sorry he joined up...but that Iraq situation...well you know.

Post a Comment